What we do.
In Code Seed we bring innovative ideas to life by providing software services to big European companies! We build cross functional teams to work integrated with our clients’ teams. We have a variety of large scale projects that give opportunities for growth and experience. We are in the lookout of highly skilled talents. Our culture is based on respect and trust. Healthy work-life balance is our overriding concern and we strongly believe that happy employees make a successful business. If you like being part of our engineering team and you like challenges, send us your CV and we will reach out to you.
You will be assigned to one of the Dutch companies we work with. Based in Amsterdam, this company helps users make the best choice without much cost and effort when it comes to monthly expenses for things like insurance, energy or internet. You will be a member of a pragmatic and experienced front end engineering team working with the latest technologies. The teams consist of two to five developers who work closely with the tech lead and the product owners. Your role in the team will be to develop new and maintain existing components for the comparator applications. The tickets are in English and day to day communication is also in English.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in React.
- Good knowledge of Jest framework.
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL.
- Desire to achieve results, and to make an impact for your customers. You own the code and the technical solution, and this is normal for you.
- The conviction that tested code is better code.
- Great communication skills.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Private health insurance.
- 24 days of vacation.
- Hybrid way of working.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learnings and training (team and personal).
- A great company culture where people are encouraged to speak their mind, strict no blame policy. In general we strive to create a very safe, fair and warm environment.
- A place to grow your career to the next level: we support and encourage everybody to take the lead, go outside the comfort zone and try new things.
- Regular celebrations and parties.
Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying! We will be more than happy to meet you!