We’re on the hunt for an experienced Senior Ruby Engineer to work in one of our development teams. Do you have the extensive Ruby knowledge, along with a pragmatic view of software engineering and product development to join our team? We need your drive and knowledge of how to build great software that sits at the core of our business and serves millions of people around the globe!
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- A pragmatic – customer centric – approach to software design. You’re aware of commonly applied design concepts and principles (i.e. DDD, OOD patterns, SOLID, DRY/KISS/YAGNI) and able to express your point of view to get people along with you during design discussions
- Deep knowledge of Ruby (RoR) stack. You’re eager to learn and work with other programming languages (we use also PHP, Python, and Typescript)
- Solid experience with RDBM’s (MySQL, or PostgreSQL) in the context of running web applications under high load (+/- 1K rpm)
- Experience building and operating services in public cloud (i.e. AWS/GCP/Azure) using IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with coaching/mentoring other engineers
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc)
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- 24 days of vacation.