Do you get excited by the idea of working on the iOS application that is disrupting and rebooting the live event industry? Are you interested in taking it to the next level? Is it appealing working with a very experienced and ambitious team? Then it might be a good idea to continue reading.
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- 3+ Years of experience with iOS development (Swift).
- Experience with other languages is a big plus!
- Working knowledge of English.
- Building with scalability and high-availability in mind.
- Experience with TDD is a plus.
- Keen eye for amazing UX.
- Start-up mentality (Pragmatic, quickly adapting to changing priorities).
- Inquisitive and proactive attitude.
- Last but not least, a healthy portion of humor!
You will be part of the iOS team and work closely with Maurice (iOS Lead). For development we use Xcode, Swift, Cocoapods, Swiftlint and GIT . For our process tooling we use the Atlassian suite. Your main challenges for the first 6 months will be improving performance and the user experience on our events. Also, bringing our chat functionality to a competitor-beating level and working on scalability and reliability tasks.
- Working with and learning from very passionate and experienced colleagues.
- The opportunity to build a game-changing product in the event industry.
- Have a huge impact on the direction of the product.
- Join a growing team within a large organization.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- Have a lot of learning opportunities.
- Video call dialogue with HR.
- Testing Assignment/Technical Interview.
- One last video call to discuss the financial offer.(We would prefer these procedures to take place in our offices, but due to coronavirus outbreak and the fact that this position refers to remote working, we make everything in video calls so everyone feels comfortable and safe.)