What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- A pragmatic – customer centric – approach to software design. You’re aware of commonly applied design concepts and principles (i.e. DDD, OOD patterns, SOLID, DRY/KISS/YAGNI) and able to express your point of view to get people along with you during design discussions
- Deep knowledge of Web stack (we use today TypeScript, Nuxt.js, Vue.js). You’re eager to learn and work with other programming languages (we use also PHP, Python and Ruby)
- Solid experience with RDBM’s (MySQL, or PostgreSQL) and API’s (REST/GraphQL) in the context of running web applications under high load (+/- 1K rpm)
- Experience building and operating services in public cloud (i.e. AWS/GCP/Azure) using IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with coaching/mentoring other engineers
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc)
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- Video call dialogue with HR.
- Testing Assignment/Technical Interview.
- One last video call to discuss the financial offer.(We would prefer these procedures to take place in our offices but due to covid19 outbreak and the fact that this position refers to remote working, we make everything in video calls so everyone feels comfortable and safe.)