Are you an experienced Senior Angular Engineer? Do you want to build innovative software using the latest technologies? We are looking for a passionate candidate to join our team and work for a global project which serves millions of people around the world! Does it sound interesting?
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- 5+ years of experience building frontend applications.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Analytical thinking to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional team that iterates fast.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- 24 days of vacation.
- The first video call will be with Code Seed on an arranged date based on your availability. The duration of the first interview will be 1,5 hours, 30 minutes cultural interview, 10 minutes break and 45 minutes technical interview.
- The second video call will be arranged with the partner on a different day. 45 minutes cultural interview and 60 minutes technical interview to understand technical expertise and discuss some sample code.
- You’ll receive feedback from Code Seed (and potentially an offer) within 72 hours after the interview.
* We would prefer these procedures to take place in our offices but due to covid19 outbreak and the fact that this position refers to remote working, we make everything in video calls so everyone feels comfortable and safe.