Are you a passionate React developer with a strong technology background? Are you a self-motivated person who likes challenges to constantly produce higher quality work? If the fact that the web has no limits thrills you and you believe that you can build products that will be used daily by thousands, you are the perfect match for our team.
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related.
- At least 2 years professional experience with React.js.
- Experience with popular workflows (such as Hooks).
- Front-end development experience using HTML, CSS.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A fan of clean, maintainable code that anticipates future iteration.
- Experience with versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
Nice to have.
- Familiarity with XState
- General knowledge in state machines (Finite state machines)
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!
React, Typescript, Jest, Storybook, AWS, XState
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- 24 days of vacation.