Are you an experienced software engineer who is constantly looking for ways to improve your working process? Do you imagine yourself building products that will be used daily by thousands? We are looking for a motivated person who likes challenges and seeks to constantly produce higher quality work. If your motto is “if it just works, it’s not good enough” and your projects don’t just work but they are maintainable, extendable and adjustable, you are the perfect match for our team.
What we do
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience because we believe this is the reason they choose our products. We have a strong team of engineers and analysts trying to bring all our ideas to life. So if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, send us your CV and you will be integrated into our engineering team where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- Help design and implement functional requirements.
- Build efficient back-end features in Python.
- Integrate front-end components into applications.
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Solid experience as a Python Developer.
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- REST API.
- Understanding of databases and SQL – Postgre SQL experience will be a plus.
- Testing in service oriented architecture (Integration tests, component tests).
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Experience with agile development teams (Scrum)
- Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field.
Why you will love this job:
- Work with a talented team and senior professionals.
- Join a growing team within a large organization.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- Have a lot of learning opportunities.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Employment type: Full-time
Job Function: Information Technology and Engineering
Location: Remote or in-house, it’s your choice!