Are you an experienced software engineer who is constantly looking for ways to improve your working process? Do you imagine yourself building products that will be used daily by thousands? We are looking for a motivated person who likes challenges and seeks to constantly produce higher quality work. If your motto is “if it just works, it’s not good enough” and your projects don’t just work but they are maintainable, extendable and adjustable, you are the perfect match for our team.
What we do
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience because we believe this is the reason they choose our products. We have a strong team of software engineers and analysts trying to bring all our ideas to life. So if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, send us your CV and you will be integrated into our engineering team where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- Mid/Senior level with 5+ years of experience.
- At least 2 years of the experience to be on PHP.
- Experience with high-traffic web sites.
- Experience with versioning tools, such as Git.
- Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field.
- Willingness to learn our working process.
- Being able to write clean, maintainable, code that anticipates future iteration.
- Certification Zend PHP Developer will be a plus.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc)
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- Plenty of coffee and snacks.
- The coolest colleagues and the coolest place to work.
2 open positions
- Drama, Greece.