About the PHP team
We do everything to help our users to have the best possible experience because we believe this is the reason they choose our products. You will work with web developers and analysts to bring every idea to life.
You are a good developer, constantly looking for ways to improve your working process. You like talking about code since you are an expert on it! You are thrilled because there is no limit when talking about the web and you believe that you can build applications that will be used by thousands every day. Your projects don’t just work but they are maintainable, extendable and adjustable since you believe that “if it just works, it’s not good enough”.
- Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- At least two years experience in PHP development
- Willingness to learn our working process and how we manage subversioning
- Certification Zend PHP Developer will be a plus
The company offers:
- Open, friendly and respectful working environment
- Remuneration depending on qualifications
- Continuous training and career development opportunities
- The chance to handle large-scale projects for big clients
- The chance to join a growing, dynamic company
1 open position
Location: Drama, Greece