We are looking for a motivated person who likes challenges and seeks to constantly produce higher quality work to join one of our development teams. We are looking for someone to strengthen our team and with whom we can take the next steps to making a rock-solid platform even stronger.
In this position you will be transforming amazing ideas into strong, structured codes and Implementing new features. You will be creating and maintaining documentations and improving stability in codebases.
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience;
- Knowledge and experience of e-commerce processes;
- Extensive knowledge of PHP (and everything that it entails);
- Experience with Magento 2 is a strong advantage;
- Excellent sense of commerce and business impact;
- Knowledge of and experience with (e-commerce) systems that communicate with each other. Example: SAP, QlikSense;
- Result-oriented and proactive attitude with good communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Work on a single project, single client, no confusions.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc)
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
This job posting refers to remote work.
1 open position