What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- Up to date knowledge on React & Typescript.
- Ability to interact in an advanced React environment.
- Comfort with design concepts and principles (OOD, DDD, DRY, SOLID, KISS,YAGNI etc).
- Familiarity with NoSQL (eg Redis) and WebSockets.
- Experience or eagerness to work on APIs (REST, RPC, GraphQL).
* Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying!
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.