What we do.
In Code Seed we bring innovative ideas to life by providing software services to big European companies! We build cross functional teams to work integrated with our clients’ teams. We have a variety of large scale projects that give opportunities for growth and experience. We are in the lookout of highly skilled talents. Our culture is based on respect and trust. Healthy work-life balance is our overriding concern and we strongly believe that happy employees make a successful business. If you like being part of our engineering team and you like challenges, send us your CV and we will reach out to you.
We are looking for a passionate candidate, willing to further expand their knowledge, gain more experience in the field and be part of our business expansion! If all the above sound interesting to you, this is the right job for you.
You will be assigned to one of the fast growing companies we work with for the last 8 years.
Based in Amsterdam, this company has twenty nationalities, with the ambition to continue their international expansion. You will be a member of a pragmatic and experienced engineering team working with the latest technologies.
The teams usually consist of five senior developers.
You will meet the agile way of working with two-week sprints. Each team has a cell captain (scrum master), a tech lead (manager of the team) and they all work closely with the product owner. The tickets are in English and the scrum rituals are also in English.
- Experience with React & Typescript & building single page web applications.
- Leading by example. Strong desire to improve the status quo, to achieve results, and to make an impact for your customers. You own the code and the technical solution, and this is normal for you.
- Familiarity with best practices & common design patterns (DDD, OOD, SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY, etc).
- Solid understanding of NoSQL data stores (e.g. Redis) as well as WebSockets connectivity.
- Experience or eagerness to learn working with various flavors of APIs (REST, GraphQL, RPC).
- The conviction that tested code is better code.
- People management experience is a significant plus.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- 24 days of vacation.
- Hybrid way of working.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, monitor(s), Desk, Chair, etc).
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learnings and training (team and personal).
- A great company culture where people are encouraged to speak their mind, strict no blame policy. In general we strive to create a very safe, fair and warm environment.
- A place to grow your career to the next level: we support and encourage everybody to take the lead, go outside the comfort zone and try new things.
- Regular celebrations and parties.
Don’t have 100% of qualifications? Please, still consider applying! We will be more than happy to meet you!