We are looking for an Automation Tester (QA) who is always looking for ways to improve their work and make the end product more useful. We need someone who has a special attention to detail, that focuses not only on how something works, but also ensures the highest quality standards.
What we do.
We do everything to make sure our users have the best possible experience. Therefore, our clients choose our products! Our strong team of engineers and analysts are doing their best to bring all our ideas to life. So, if you enjoy being part of a team who wants to make work a little bit more enjoyable, firstly, send us your CV! Afterwards, you will be integrated into our engineering team, where you will be creating web solutions in challenging projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Preferred minimum of 2 years of experience in automation Testing.
- Experience with any of the following will be a plus: Selenium, Playwright, Jest, Docker, Gitlab, CI/CD
- Hands on knowledge on Agile Process.
- Analytical way of thinking.
- English language: very good speaking and writing level.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience.
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients.
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- Continuous learning.
- Complete workstation even when working remotely (MacBook/PC, 2 monitors, Desk, Chair, etc)
- Friendly casual environment and open culture.
- Video call dialogue with HR.
- Testing Assignment/Technical Interview.
- One last video call to discuss the financial offer.(We would prefer these procedures to take place in our offices but due to covid19 outbreak and the fact that this position refers to remote working, we make everything in video calls so everyone feels comfortable and safe.)